Hexagonal Wire Netting
Hex Wire Netting is popularly known as Chicken Mesh.
- It is mainly used for popular poultry, insulation and construction purposes.
- It is primarily manufactured in galvanized and stainless steel.
- Hexagonal Wire Netting (Chicken/Rabbit/Poultry Wire) is made of low carbon iron wire.
- The mesh is firm in structure and has flat surface.
- It is extensively used in INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL CONSTRUCTIONS AS REINFORCEMENT AND FENCING.
- It is also used as Fence for Poultry Cage, Fishing, Garden and Children playground, etc.
- Electro Galvanized before Weaving
- Electro Galvanized After Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized before Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized after Weaving
- PVC Coated Before or After Weaving
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Galvanized Drawn Iron Wire