| Hexagonal Wire Netting|
Hex Wire Netting is popularly
known as Chicken Mesh.
- It is mainly used for popular poultry,
insulation and construction purposes.
- It is primarily manufactured in galvanized
and stainless steel.
- Hexagonal Wire Netting (Chicken/Rabbit/Poultry
Wire) is made of low
carbon iron wire.
- The mesh is firm in structure and has
- It is extensively used in INDUSTRIAL
AND AGRICULTURAL CONSTRUCTIONS AS REINFORCEMENT AND FENCING.
- It is also used as Fence for Poultry
Cage, Fishing, Garden and Children playground, etc.
- Electro Galvanized before Weaving
- Electro Galvanized After Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized before Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized after Weaving
- PVC Coated Before or After Weaving
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Galvanized Drawn Iron Wire